CMS Specialty Programs
The Department's Office of Children's Medical Services Managed Care Plan administers Florida's Title V Children with Special Health Care Needs Program.
This program focuses on several priorities:
- Increasing access to medical homes and primary care for children with special health care needs;
- Improving health care transition for adolescents and young adults with special health care needs to all aspects of adult life; and
- Improving access to appropriate mental health services to all children.
In addition to our state's Title V priority areas, Children's Medical Services supports many specialty programs throughout the state that specialize in serving at-risk pregnant women and children with complex medical conditions. These programs include Craniofacial/ Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate, Hematology/Oncology, HIV, Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Centers (RPICC), and Florida's Program for All Inclusive Care for Children, also called Partners in Care: Together for Kids (PIC:TFK).
乐动体育登录 The Florida Department of Health’s Children’s Medical Services (CMS) invites you to take the . This survey will help CMS understand some important items:
- What needs are a priority for children and youth with special health care needs and their families?
- What are some recommendations from parents/guardians on improving needed health care services for children and youth with special health care needs?
The Department of Health will use the results of this survey and other information to identify challenges for families with children and youth with special health care needs that can be addressed through community action. should take around 10-15 minutes to complete. Your answers will be kept private and anonymous.